[OSM-dev] Duplicated "vor" in history

Holger Jeromin mailgmane at katur.de
Tue Sep 29 12:46:38 UTC 2015

Gerd Petermann wrote on 28.09.2015 12:33:

> please redirect if this is the wrong list:
> For quite a while now the (german) changeset history shows a text like this:
>
> "Änderungssätze von GerdP" [comment] .. "Geschlossen" vor vor ....
> The text starting "vor vor " is a link like this:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/34291704
>
> I was not able to find out what program is generating this text,
> so please forward this to the programmer.

The website and main osm db logic is here

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website
which links to
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:OpenStreetMap

Someone (with translation right) has to correct the german strings
Created <abbr title='%{title}'>%{time} ago</abbr>‎
and
Closed <abbr title='%{title}'>%{time} ago</abbr>‎

as the used ruby function distance_of_time_in_words_to_now already
provide the "vor" word.
Same problem with notes.

--
greetings