[OSM-dev] carto 0.16.0 released

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 06:27:40 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 15 apr 2016, alle ore 08:01, Oleksiy Muzalyev <oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch> ha scritto:
>
> I started to re-tag communication towers, which I know, as (man_made=mast;tower:type=communication). For example, this tower of 220 meters in the city of Mykolaiv is already shown on the map: http://osm.org/go/0izbJWLIA-?m= , and before yesterday it was a blank spot.

IMHO you should not do this, man_made=mast with the meaning that is documented in the wiki is a poor tag, ill defined with a definition that contradicts itself and that doesn't reflect the meaning of the word, and which got sneaked into the wiki, but never was approved or positively discussed.

cheers,
Martin