[OSM-dev] Java, https and osm.org

Peter graphhopper at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 18:11:15 UTC 2016

What exactly is the problem and the question? I.e. can you give some
background information on this topic :) ?

> I appreciate that Oracle discourage updating Java by bundling Amazon
crapware

You can always install a "clean jdk or jre" via a package manager or
from here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

Regards