[OSM-dev] Experimenting with ClearTables, self-hosted vector tiles, and Tangram client-side rendering

Stadin, Benjamin Benjamin.Stadin at heidelberg-mobil.com
Sun Aug 28 15:29:09 UTC 2016

+1 for vector tile diversity. We¹re currently implementing a FlatBuffer
based tile format for our rendering needs, because we found that current
formats are often quite rendering engine specific. Though we do not want
to reinvent the wheel, and try to keep it close to OSM (where possible and
useful), but adding some additional stuff for 3D hierarchy data.

I hope I can publish the sources of it in some weeks.

Ben