[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap.org site statistics

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Dec 13 10:55:42 UTC 2016

On 13/12/16 10:33, Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski wrote:

> It lists awstats for www, planet, and wiki. They all are down.

Interesting. I wasn't aware that had ever been public.

I think it does still try to run but frankly it's pretty hopeless with
the volume of data we have I think.

> What is current way to look at statistics on osm.org <http://osm.org>
> visits, planet accesses and wiki popularity?

I don't think there are any public statistics.

It's generally a tricky thing to do because of the privacy issues
involved and the need to make sure things are aggregated into big enough
buckets to avoid revealing anything we shouldn't.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/