[OSM-dev] Simpler binary OSM formats

Дмитрий Киселев dmitry.v.kiselev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:06:17 UTC 2016

Looks pretty similar to o5m, except tags key=value are not round-buffered.

As a further extension, it would be nice to have the ability to have blocks
of fixed size.
Just write nodes one by one while you haven't full-fill byte buffer.
For extremely big relations (which are larger than one block) it's possible
to mark two adjacent blocks as connected, but there should be a few of them.

It would help to read write and seek over files.

Thank you for your time. Best regards.
Dmitry.