[OSM-dev] GSOC: JOSM Plugin to assist with adding public transport routes

Vishal vijayvargiya vishalvijay18 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:49:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for your prompt inputs. If I have any further queries I will post
one on josm-dev mailing list. I hope project remains in consideration and
isn't closed, especially after discovery of existing plugin for PT in
polish cities :)

Thanks,
Vishal

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 4:07 AM, Daniel Koć <daniel at koć.pl> wrote:

> W dniu 14.02.2016 22:17, Vishal vijayvargiya napisał(a):
>
> I am a master's student in algorithm and complexity optimization group
>> at Simon Fraser University Canada. After going through OpenStreetMap
>> wiki and project pages of OpenStreetMap, I came across GSOC project of
>> "JOSM Plugin to assist with adding public transport routes".
>>

> You may be interested in such a plugin we use for updating public
> transport routes in some polish cities:
>
> https://github.com/mar5991/easy-routes
>
> --
> "Завтра, завтра всё кончится!" [Ф. Достоевский]

Vishal Vijayvargiya
Graduate Student
Computing Science
Simon Fraser University