[OSM-dev] GSOC: JOSM Plugin to assist with adding public transport routes

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Feb 15 18:00:49 UTC 2016

W dniu 15.02.2016 18:49, Vishal vijayvargiya napisał(a):

> post one on josm-dev mailing list. I hope project remains in
> consideration and isn't closed, especially after discovery of existing
> plugin for PT in polish cities :)

This plugin needs some love (at least making it more generic) and I'm
not sure if this code is proper form - sometimes reimplementation is
easier than just patching. Also I'm not sure if the main developer is
still interested in this work.

However the main idea (semi-automated routing through the known stops
network) is a way to go - I don't remember now if it was me who have
proposed this approach, but it's possible. =}

--
"Завтра, завтра всё кончится!" [Ф. Достоевский]