[OSM-dev] Retrieving nodes with a "wikipedia=" OSM tag in a certain area via an OSM API?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 09:41:23 UTC 2016

Overpass API is your friend. you can discover how it works using Turbo
Overpass. This may also be of interest to you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Module:OSM

Try it from one of these pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Module:OSM

And you can hit the ground running, as it creates working queries to
experiment with.

Polyglot