[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql 0.90.1 release

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:17:07 UTC 2016

On 18/07/2016 12:32, Komяpa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it available for Ubuntu Xenial?

If the question is "does it work nicely there if built from scratch"
rather than "is this release explicitly packaged for Xenial" the answer
is "yes! - and it works really well".  What I have here is using mapnik
via apt-get* and osm2pgsql  0.91.0-dev via the cmake instructions at
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql .  The latest mapnik avoids
at least one previous quirk - the sticky-out corner of things like
nature reserves:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=11/53.1968/-1.1137

Best Regards,

Andy

* building mapnik 3 from scratch (which their wiki suggests) didn't work
for me but wasn't a problem since the distro-packaged version has the
fixed that I'm interested in in it.