[OSM-dev] OSM software for DOS

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:26:13 UTC 2016

imho it would be more interesting to write software for Haiku
https://www.haiku-os.org/
than for a long dead and buried OS

On 19 July 2016 at 22:35, Mikoláš Štrajt <strajt9 at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was reading some articles about DOS and I wonder if there is any DOS-based
> OSM program (or general mapping program for DOS)?
>
> I think it will be interesting challenge to write one.
>
> Severak

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>