[OSM-dev] OSM-Carto style, ported to vector tiles!

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Jul 22 15:30:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Over the past while, I've been working on porting the
openstreetmap-carto style to vector tiles. I'm happy to have something
of beta quality to release to you all:

    https://github.com/geofabrik/openstreetmap-carto-vector-tiles

Please consult the vector tiles specific readme for more:
https://github.com/geofabrik/openstreetmap-carto-vector-tiles/blob/master/README_VECTOR_TILES.md

I am open to your bug reports, complaints, gripes, philosophical
questions, compliments, etc.

I will be speaking about the process of porting a non-vector-tile style
to vector tiles at State of the Map 2016 at Brussels.

--

Rory (who've cleverly releasing something at 5pm on a Friday before
going to the pub)