[OSM-dev] Guidance to start contribution

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:44:24 UTC 2016

Hello Aaska,

You can head directly to https://hotosm.org/projects/technical to get an
overview of each project and look for project that might interest you. All
of the code for the project are available at https://github.com/hotosm/. I
also recommend you to join HOT Technical Working Group:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Technical.
Oh and don't forget to join HOT Technical Working Group:
https://groups.google.com/a/hotosm.org/forum/#!forum/techwg

Cheers,