[OSM-dev] Playback of Camera Movement in OSM2World Question

Wilson Cao wilson.cao97 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:53:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Wilson Cao, I currently attend the University of British
Columbia, and I am interested in the 3D modeling of the OSM2World. I am
planning to apply as a GSOC student, and I have a couple of questions
regarding the issue of playback of camera movements in the OSM2World.  (1).
Just to confirm,is the purpose of the suggested project is to capture
movements of objects, cars and planes, with a camera and render the object
into the OSM2World. If so, will it be objects updated in real time? Also,
where can I find the XML files for the OSM2World data?

Thanks!

Wilson