[OSM-dev] Upcoming Planned outage - 9th May 2016

nebulon42 nebulon42 at yandex.com
Thu May 12 21:07:18 UTC 2016

> There was a specific, and unrelated, problem this morning that I have
> addressed. Is that what you are referring to?

I'm not sure what the problem was and what was fixed. But I think what
Gerd meant is that changeset uploads in JOSM seem to be slower than
usual. From the opening of the changeset it takes more time to upload
the objects than before (even for relatively minor changes).

That's what I noticed tonight, but I have not tested this with other
editors like iD.

nebulon42