[OSM-dev] Upcoming Planned outage - 9th May 2016

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu May 12 21:19:50 UTC 2016

On 12.05.2016 23:07, nebulon42 wrote:
>> There was a specific, and unrelated, problem this morning that I have
>> addressed. Is that what you are referring to?
> I'm not sure what the problem was and what was fixed. But I think what
> Gerd meant is that changeset uploads in JOSM seem to be slower than
> usual. From the opening of the changeset it takes more time to upload
> the objects than before (even for relatively minor changes).
>
> That's what I noticed tonight, but I have not tested this with other
> editors like iD.
>
> nebulon42

The same here, uploads in JOSM are taking more time than before. I just
measured it, 415 objects were uploading 58 seconds. In the past it was
just couple of seconds. It is like this several days already, consistently.
Perhaps, it is a coincidence, but I have an impression that it began
after the planned outage on 9th of May.

Oleksiy