[OSM-dev] Compilation error of libosmium

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Fri May 27 05:57:11 UTC 2016

On Do, Mai 26, 2016 at 05:58:33 -0400, Hongyu Zhang wrote:
> I am trying to install (the latest) libosmium on a server running CentOS
> 6.7. When I compile the program using intel/15.0.6 and the make command, an
> error occurred:
> [...]
> icpc: command line warning #10159: invalid argument for option '-std'

This looks like the compiler doesn't understand the -std=c++11 option. No idea
why, Intel 15 compiler should understand this. But most likely this is the
reason for your problems. Try to find out what's going on there. I have never
used the Intel compiler, so can't help with that.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688