[OSM-dev] cross-fade map sample code (ol3 or leaflet)

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Tue May 31 17:54:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

you probably know http://sautter.com/map/

This is Openlayers 2 code which uses the concept of Base Layers and
Overlays thus this map is kind of an abusing this concept.

I was wondering if there is some sample code for leaflet or Openlayers 3
which will do something like this.

I would need this for the development of an openstreetmap-carto fork to have
an easy way to cross-fade between my fork and the original style from
osm.org

Regards

Sven

--
"We just typed make"
(Stephen Lambrigh, Director of Server Product Marketing at Informix