[OSM-dev] OSM API lookups to complement minutely diffs?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:28:16 UTC 2016

> This reads to me like:
>
> "There is a third-party service that solves the problem I have, but
> because it is experimental, I would like to build my own experimental
> third-party service instead" ;)

You convinced me to use augmented diffs with your irresistible
argumentation :-).
Although the very nature of experiments (including mine) is such that
they are possibly transient.

Is there any XML Schema (xsd) of the augmented diffs - or is the code
[2] the documentation [1] ;-) ?

:Stefan

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_API/Augmented_Diffs
[2] https://github.com/drolbr/Overpass-API/