[OSM-dev] OSM API lookups to complement minutely diffs?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 17 16:08:04 UTC 2016

I have already opened a Overpass API Github issue relatd to a restriction with the Overpass Api while extracting the Attic data. If many versions of an object are available in the time span you specifiy,  the Overpass API will only return the first and the last versions of the object.  Then, you wont obtain all content included in the minutely diffs.

Pierre