[OSM-dev] OSM API lookups to complement minutely diffs?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 23:59:57 UTC 2016

Thanks mmd,

As said, I'd like to fetch the latest available augmented diff and
keep uptodate.
So, to understand it correctly:
Every minute I first call the
http://overpass-api.de/api/augmented_diff_status which returns an id,
e.g. 2111988,
then I fetch the augmented diff file
http://overpass-api.de/api/augmented_diff?id=2111988
Just want to be sure that this is the correct way to use the API.

:Stefan