[OSM-dev] Incomplete multipolygons when reading PostGIS snapshot schema by Osmosis

Andrey Novikov novikov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:28:38 UTC 2016

Good day!

When I extract OSM data from database via --read-pgsql Osmosis command it
produces incomplete multipolygons because --dataset-bounding-box has only
completeWays option. Performing the same task from the file gives correct
result as its --bounding-box has completeRelations option. Can it be
somehow overcome?

If not, is there any Osmosis Java API to fix incomplete multipolygons in
the plugin? (I use custom plugin to further process extracted data and it
currently fails to process incomplete relations.)

Andrey