[OSM-dev] Submitting proposal for GSoC 2017

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Sat Feb 18 11:58:20 UTC 2017

Hi Hriday,

the minimum memory requirement was 2GB RAM last time I checked. You won't
need more than that when working with smaller extracts. If anyhow
possible I recommend to try the installation on your local machine.
There are Vagrant script included, if you prefer to run it on a
virtual machine.

Kind regards

Sarah