[OSM-dev] full history files on Geofabrik server

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:52:18 UTC 2017

It works for me (using tiny-osmpbf [0]): I see 2228689 "visible" and
160919 deleted node versions. Maybe osm4j doesn't read the visible
flag from the DenseInfo[1] data structure in the pbf file?

Best,
Martin

[0] https://www.npmjs.com/package/tiny-osmpbf
[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/PBF_Format#Nodes