[OSM-dev] Removing functionality and giving just No as answer

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 24 11:33:07 UTC 2017

On 24/02/2017 11:19, Tom Hughes wrote:

> Well it was a little odd that we suddenly got several people who are
> not regular commenters turning up in the space of a few minute to add
> "me too" style responses.

What's wrong with that? There are numerous discussions in Dev that I
have no interest in, but on occasion there's something relevant to my
OSM usage & I will make a comment. This current topic appears to be
relevant to a few other users.

OSM Github is not a private club. You should be welcoming other
contributors, not 'closing' on them.

DaveF

---