[OSM-dev] Removing functionality and giving just No as answer

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Feb 24 11:41:33 UTC 2017

On 24/02/17 11:27, Dave F wrote:

> On 24/02/2017 10:26, Jóhannes Birgir Jensson wrote:
>>
>> It was closed and rejected in a very abrupt and unconstructive manner.
>
> Yes. This seems to be Tom Hughes's default reaction. He's certainly
> trigger happy with the close button.

Tickets can always be reopened.

If I'm going to say no to something I might as well close it at the same
time otherwise I have to remember to do so later. If there is a
subsequent discussion that suggests there is a good reason to do it the
ticket can and will be reopened.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)