[OSM-dev] Removing functionality and giving just No as answer

Дмитрий Киселев dmitry.v.kiselev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:23:30 UTC 2017

I didn't want to be offencive,
sorry if my mail sounds like personall offence,
I didn't meant Tom or anybody personally.

Most of the open-source projects, as I think,
quite authoritarian about commits and pull requests
and ruled the way "I'm the boss, fork it if you are desagree"

I would be happy, if wider osm community have some kind of procedure,
for giving developers more broad and influent feedback about
accepted/rejected pull requests.

> Hi folks,
>
> Please consider this a reminder that we should maintain a civil discourse,
> stay on topic, and not make any personal attacks.
>
> The governance of critical pieces of our software ecosystem are important
> to talk about, but please don't attack or ridicule individuals.
>
> Your friendly mailing list moderator,
> Ian

Thank you for your time. Best regards.
Dmitry.