[OSM-dev] Install WikiBlame into OSM Wiki?

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Wed Jan 25 11:42:12 UTC 2017

On 25.01.2017 11:27, Dave F wrote:
> WikiBlame works as a standalone, but would obviously be much more
> convenient if 'built in'.
>
> Would it be a hassle to implement it? I'm guessing a couple of lines of
> code.

I would appreciate it. Actually Iam just planning to rebuild a
wikiblame-like tool for another osm project Iam working on, but of
course it would be nice to have it implemented in the wiki. But because
there is so much other stuff that needs to be done with the wiki
software, I dont think that someone is implementing it as long as there
is not a fitting easy to use plugin.