[OSM-dev] Unified Preset Management System GSOC 2017

Rohit Lodha rohit.lodhartg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:55:25 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am Rohit, a sophomore pursuing B.E Computer Science at Birla Institute of
Technology and Science,Pilani. I have been developing websites and managing
them for the last one year for my college and a start-up that I had worked
with. I have a huge interest in Python and Django and have build almost all
the websites using them.

*I want to contribute to Open Street Map Organisation by working on Unified
Preset Management System during the summer. * I have worked on many
websites before. You can have a look at one of the website made and managed
by me for my college here - http://ssms-pilani.org/

Can you please tell me how to proceed or any task you expect me to carry
out to be a part of the community ?

-Rohit Lodha
My Github profile: https://github.com/rtgdk
Gitlab profile : https://gitlab.com/rtgdk