[OSM-dev] GSoC 17 : Refactor the DB schema for better usability on access patterns

Pulkit Bhatia pulkit4tech at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:33:23 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am Pulkit Bhatia, final year student pursuing B.Tech. Computer Science at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
I am well versed with programming in Java, Ruby/RoR and also successfully implemented my GSoC 2016 project <https://github.com/celluloid/GSoC/blob/master/reports/2016-reel_features.md> with Celluloid <https://github.com/celluloid>.
I was going through idea list and I am really interested to work on project Refactoring the DB schema for better usability on access patterns.
Since I am new to community, it would be really helpful if I can connect with possible mentors for this project and also please guide/point me from where to start (issues/any reference/task).

Thanks and Regards,
Pulkit Bhatia

github - github.com/pulkit4tech <https://github.com/pulkit4tech>
linkedin - linkedin.com/in/pulkit4tech <https://www.linkedin.com/in/pulkit4tech/>