[OSM-dev] GSoC 17 : Nominatim- Add Wikidata to Nominatim

amisha budhiraja amishabudhiraja96 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:00:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I am Amisha Budhiraja, third-year Computer Science Engineering student at
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Punjab.
I wish to participate in Google Summer of Code this year. I was interested
in OSM, since I was doing my six-weeks training in it. I have made complete
non-interactive OSM installation script
​ and many other tasks​
.
I downloaded the Nominatim source code from the github repository [1].
​ ​
I am skilled with postgresql and php and would love to contribute on the
Nominatim.
​ ​
I love to improve the existing importance ranking​.​
Is there any other resources that I should follow in the meantime, that
would be useful for this project?

[1]. https://github.com/openstreetmap/Nominatim

--
Regards,