[OSM-dev] collector.hpp instance creation

Mohamed Abou-Hussein abouhussein.mohamed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 20:42:37 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I have a technical problem. I am trying to create a collector
collector.hpp.
The typename TCollector vairable, is a class derived from Collector.hpp. So
I know I have to define a new class that inherits from collector.hpp.
However, in this class I'll need also to define the typename collector in
the subclass or I'll just create a the subclass without defining it. But
then when creating an instance, the problem of specifying the variable type
would still be there. I am kind of clueless what specifically to do and I
hope you can help me with that.

for your ref http://docs.osmcode.org/libosmium/latest/collector_8hpp.html

--

Best Regards,