[OSM-dev] [OSM-GSoC] Introduction and doubts about idea

Isma Rodríguez ismaro.394 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:25:05 UTC 2017

Dear OSM dev community.

I am Ismael Rodriguez <http://ismaro3.github.io/>, a Spanish Software
Engineer Master student that is very interested in the Google Summer of
Code "*Web editor for public transport routes*" idea. I have experience
with Leaflet, Web Development, GIS and multiple frontend frameworks. I
found that the web editor you propose would be of much help for regular
users to add public transport routes and hence enrich OSM.

Currently I am getting familiar with OSM, tagging schemes, syntax and terms.
I was wondering whether there are any tasks I could do to prepare my
proposal (coding, studying, etc.), or if you have any advice for GSoC
applicants at OpenStreetMap.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Ismael Rodríguez.