[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.14.0

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Fri Aug 17 22:53:30 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Yesterday, v4.14.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default
stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released and rolled out to the
openstreetmap.org servers. It might take a couple of days before all
tiles show the new rendering.

Changes include
- Added text-repeat-distance for waterways
- Added text-repeat-distance for railways
- Added icon for leisure=bowling_alley
- Added icon for leisure=outdoor_seating
- Added icon for leisure=bird_hide
- Added icon for shop=video
- Added icon for shop=paint
- Added icon for shop=massage
- Increased casing width of tertiary road on z12
- Standard text halo for fitness_centre and fitness_station
- Updated Docker images definitions
- Small documentation updates

Thanks to all the contributors for this release.

For a full list of commits, see
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/v4.13.0...v4.14.0

As always, we welcome any bug reports at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]