[OSM-dev] How to find the way with the most relation memberships

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:57:31 UTC 2018

I found that quite intriguing... so I went to download. It turns out that
this way (with just a name tag, nothing else, located in a small town 18 km
south of Ankara) is member in 430 route relations that only have 2 members.
The total amount of ways in those 430 route relations combined is 3.

The way is a member of 439 route relations in total, 441 relations
including 1 street and a 'network'.

Something doesn't seem quite right.

Polyglot