[OSM-dev] How to find the way with the most relation memberships

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 27 11:23:12 UTC 2018

And the ways that are in the bad relations are bogus too. A lot of
relations only have way 482554372 and 496296681 in them, both ways with
no tags but the name.
My guess for the existance of these ways is they were split of from a
way "Ankara Otobüs Hatları Çalışması", where left somewhere out of error
or for some purpose and forgotten.
Does not explain the multitude in bus relations with only those two
ways, but I have seen duplicates of (bus) relations also in Germany,
where bus xyz had 10 relations of which 9 had only one or two members. I
put that down to user error or a bug in the editor (never got a response
from the user).

I think it is safe to delete these ways and the relations if they become
empty.
Maybe a note on the turkish part of the forum is in place.

Regards,
Maarten