[OSM-dev] Notify me before js or css file version updates reg.

Mohammed Azlaan azlaan at eitworks.com
Mon Jul 2 06:35:36 UTC 2018

Sir/Madam,
 I am thankful for accepting dev mailing list. I need Notifications
whenever your version updates or any  changes on styles ,so that i can
enjoy the updated map version.Finally give me update status before your js
or css file version updates from your server because my app does not works
if you updates without any info and that is the reason i need dev mailing
list to update about your latest version releases.

Thanks and regards,
Mohammed Azlaan