[OSM-dev] Notify me before js or css file version updates reg.

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:44:17 UTC 2018

On 02/07/2018 07:35, Mohammed Azlaan wrote:
>  I am thankful for accepting dev mailing list. I need Notifications
> whenever your version updates or any  changes on styles ,so that i can
> enjoy the updated map version.Finally give me update status before
> your js or css file version updates from your server because my app
> does not works if you updates without any info and that is the reason
> i need dev mailing list to update about your latest version releases.

Hello Mohammed,

The dev mailing list is posted to by a collection of people, just like
you.  They discuss dozens or hundreds of different pieces of software,
many of which have their own websites.

If you like to find out whenever a particular JS file changes, you'll
need to say which one used by which website, and people may then be able
to help you find out when releases happen for whatever it is that you
are interested in.  It might also help to explain what it is that you
are actually doing and why a piece of JS code changing is a problem, as
ordinarily it wouldn't be.

Best Regards,

Andy

(who likely has absolutely no connection with whatever bit of software
you're asking about at all)