[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.12.0

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Jun 23 09:30:18 UTC 2018

W dniu 23.06.2018 o 09:21, Sven Geggus pisze:

> Are you unaware of the fact that there are forks of OpenStreetMap Carto like
> German style which are keept in sync by merging them with every upstream
> release?

Hi, Sven!

I was aware that your fork is quite closely following osm-carto, unlike
many others, so I did not expect such problem.

Moreover this particular approach to surface rendering has been
developed for about a year, so I'm surprised you missed the whole
discussion.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]