[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Carto release v4.12.0

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Sun Jun 24 14:41:22 UTC 2018

Daniel Koć <daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl> wrote:

> Moreover this particular approach to surface rendering has been
> developed for about a year, so I'm surprised you missed the whole
> discussion.

The problem is not with surface rendering but this:

"* code re-ordering - no rendering change"

I just try to manually re-add all my changes to a vanilla v4.12.0 roads.mss which
seem to work so far.

Regards

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"