[OSM-dev] issue with geofabrik europe update
f at zz.de
Thu May 17 14:49:31 UTC 2018
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 05:50:19PM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> On 05/16/18 14:43, Julien Fastré wrote:
> > We had a strange issue with a europe diff update from geofabrik: the
> > diff file is not a valid xml.
> And that's entirely my fault for using "sed" to modify a couple of .osc
> files around the beginning of May. Sorry for that! It was after we got
> rid of uid/user fields in .osc files, and it turned out that some people
> has issues with the reduced files, so we decided to put dummy uid/user
> fields back in, and for the old files I quickly did that with a too
> broad search-and-replace command ;)
So you actually say that geofabrik pbf/osc files dont contain valid
I was wondering why i saw numerical usernames but if thats the case
i can drop usernames from my QA tools.
Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
UTF-8 Test: The 🐈 ran after a 🐁, but the 🐁 ran away
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the dev