[OSM-dev] question about add way to openstreetmap by GPX automatic

zhangyang at lewaimai.com zhangyang at lewaimai.com
Fri Sep 14 12:33:06 UTC 2018

my ios app has 10,000 users in one city, and they wii collect the trajectory in gpx format, i want to add way to  openstreetmap use their gpx trajectory.

there will be almost 100,000 gpx files one day, so it is not possible to edit map manual by software such as JOSN.

I want to know if I can product ways accord to the 100,0000 gpx files automatic,I need a C++ library which can do this,can anyone help me please?

zhangyang at lewaimai.com