[OSM-dev] question about add way to openstreetmap by GPX automatic

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Sep 14 13:15:31 UTC 2018

You probably don't want to use the tracks directly to add roads to OSM
(you would only want to do this once in any case). Definitely they could
be useful for detecting which roads are missing, and, if the available
aerial imagery  isn't good enough for actually adding any missing roads.

Can you indicate where the city is?

Simon