[OSM-dev] question about add way to openstreetmap by GPX automatic

zhangyang at lewaimai.com zhangyang at lewaimai.com
Fri Sep 14 13:56:08 UTC 2018

yes,I only need to use the tracks to add roads to OSM once for each road at the first time,but the problem is that how can I know whick roads are missing,especial even the same road can have different GPS points in different gpx files.

it is a small city for china, the current data in OSM about the city is not enough, many roads are missing,so I need to use the 100,000 gpx files to add the missing roads,so i can get the bicycle distance between different points of the city.

of course, they are many repeated roads in  the 100,000 gpx files, what I need is the actual way info, how can I find them out?

zhangyang at lewaimai.com