[OSM-dev] slow osm.org tile server

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Tue Apr 16 10:09:41 UTC 2019

For previous attempts to fix it, please look into
https://github.com/openstreetmap/chef/pull/97 - in 2016 delay pools were
mindlessly set to unusable limits if your ISP happens to have more than a
couple of OpenStreetMap users, and not all the values were raised since
then.

Darafei Praliaskouski
Support me: http://patreon.com/komzpa