[OSM-dev] Fwd: Request for a Map as JPEG export

Flaviu S flavius.sarca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:23:23 UTC 2019

Dear Dev Community,

I searched for a way or a tool which can do following:

I need to create a JPEG with the Size of A0 (841 x 1189 mm) at least or of
2A0 (1189 x 1682 mm) if possible.

The corners of the map have following coordinates:
48.03731, 15.85933
47.88788, 15.85933
47.88742, 16.33449
48.03601, 16.33476
[image: image.png]

The Zoom Level should be as high as possible, so that the names of the
streets are still readable.
For example like this
[image: Screenshot 2019-04-15 20.20.49.png]

And then I need also this polygons (a KMZ File) to be on the map
[image: image.png]

Do you have any possibility to make a JPEG like this in that high Zoom
Level?
Because without programming skills, the only way I found is to make more
screenshots and then stitch it together to one big picture and then resize
it to A0, but this would mean, I can't change anything afterwards.

If you can help me, I would be very thankful ☺

P.s.:
If something is unclear or you need more information, please feel free to
contact me.

Best regards
Flavius Sarca