[OSM-dev] Fwd: Request for a Map as JPEG export

PanierAvide panieravide at riseup.net
Tue Apr 16 06:08:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm not sure this covers all the functionalities you're looking for, but
are you aware of "BigMap" ? This website allows to export an area with
more or less high resolution. This avoid to stitch manually the tiles,
and maybe the tool can be customised to add functionalities you're
looking for.

http://openstreetmap.gryph.de/bigmap.html

Regards,

Adrien P.