[OSM-dev] Deprecation of Trac and SVN

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Jul 2 20:40:31 UTC 2020

The Operations Working Group is moving forward with the retirement of
trac.openstreetmap.org and svn.openstreetmap.org. In August 2018 we
reached out to             some of the developers using
svn.openstreetmap.org to warn them of the retirement of
svn.openstreetmap.org.

We will only be creating new SVN accounts if they are necessary for
transitioning source code away from SVN, and we will be switching Trac
to read-only at the end of July. SVN will be made read only in August 2020.