[OSM-dev] ecw-converter

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:26:10 UTC 2020

I thought this might be of interest if/when you have to convert open
data imagery

https://github.com/lifebit-ai/ecw-converter

Dockerised python scripts & Nextflow pipeline for converting ecw files to
either Geotiffs or Cloud Optimised Geotiffs (COGs).
--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>