[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap Cartographic: A client-side rendered OpenStreetMap Carto

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:58:42 UTC 2020

It seems like the biggest problem with the vector rendering, for
performance and cartography, is rendering areas such as water and
landcover, while the big benefit is with text labels, SVG icons, and linear
features.

Is it possible to continue rendering the landcover and water areas from a
pre-rendered raster file with this toolchain?

– Joseph Eisenberg